Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where is she?

When am I going to feel baby girl?? After seeing her move around inside my belly, Robbie just can't understand why I don't feel her. It's a bit tricky....there's the fluid, the uterus, plus fat and muscle layer!! "They" say you should start to feel between 16-22 weeks....so I hope it's soon!!! She's constantly moving and I can't wait to feel that "flutter"!!!

17 weeks!


P.S. I still hate chicken. Robbie, do you realize we haven't had chicken for dinner in a month?!?! ....We've had to resort to pork, beef, turkey, and pasta. I'd be happy with having a baked potato for dinner, but I don't think that would fly with the hubby. ??

3 comments:

  1. I see you found a belly band! They are so cool!! :)

    Congrats on the little girl!!! We went to one on Battlefield when I was 18 weeks... It was a very similar experience! They are definitely worth the money!!

    You'll feel her soon! I remember with Christopher, every little thing I was like "Is that is!?!?!" LOL It was so hard to tell. With #2 it's much easier. I started feeling Kiley at 15 weeks. She was a mover! But anyways... you will feel her soon, and it is the most amazing thing in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if baby girl wants baked potatoes, give her baked potatoes! :) looking good!!

    ReplyDelete